Friday, December 07, 2007



Social Security Disability and Lung Cancer

Note: this post was previously written with regard to an individual's personal website. I found this individual's site interesting enough to comment on it and post a link to it. However, this person has requested that I remove the reference and the link and I respect anyone's wish to keep their writings private.

I should mention, however, that the individual's site was located via Google's blogsearch service, meaning that the blog was available for public viewing. This apparently has changed, however. And this may be a good notice to others who wish to blog but would rather keep their site open only to a restricted readership.

This is the first time I've ever had a response such as this and I think this may affect my own policy of linking out to personal websites. After all, even though "blogging" is typically thought of as an activity that is deeply rooted in concepts such as "connectivity" and "the sharing of information", there's simply no way to know what someone els would prefer.




Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog















Other Posts:
SSDI benefits
Social Security Disability Application
Social Security Disability Appeal
Who qualifies for disability
Social Security Disability Children