Monday, May 07, 2007



Dell and XP

I haven't switched to the new MS operating system, Vista, and I really don't plan to. For me, XP works just fine and I figure if it ain't broke, don't break it.

Well, apparently, a fair number of other computer users feel the same way and have actually managed to get dell to issue XP versions on new PCs.

I understand why individuals who would like to purchase a dell would prefer to have XP loaded. And its pretty simple really. XP has been out for a few years and, by now, its had enough patches to ensure that its pretty stable. Vista, on the other hand, well, I've heard some not-so-glowing reports about this OS. So, for now, I'll give it a pass.


Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Filing a disability claim - don't procrastinate, get it done
Medicare Links that may be useful
Dealing with Social Security - an impersonal and confusing disability system
Social Security Disability for a lower back problem
Waiting for Social Security Disability can get you in debt
Background of the Disability Blogger
The Chances of Winning Disability Benefits in Various States
It was only a matter of time - Google and free phones
Google as a diagnostic tool?
Internet advertising
Hearings for disability
Disability Benefits based on back problems - degenerative disc disease
Mark Siegel gets no respect: The 19th Floor
To those who think federal disability benefits are overly generous
Hostility to Disability Applicants from within the Disability System
A tornado in London?
How long does it take to get a disability hearing scheduled ?
Study finds no cancer risk from mobile phone use
Most websites failing on Accessibility issues
News Release Regarding Social Security Scam
Medicaid falls short, particularly when it comes to physician reimbursement
Social Security Disability and huge budget cuts
Social Security Administration Funding Delayed ?
It's all about sharing
Can I afford a disability attorney for my claim ?
Can I win my disability case ?
Can I improve my chances of winning disability ?
Can I win disability if I don't have health insurance and don't go to the doctor ?
If I get approved for disability will I get back pay ?
The social security disability process for disability claims