Thursday, April 05, 2007



The third such list

Here's another list of links, urls, what have you that lead to pages on this blog. If you're wondering why it is I am compiling these lists, believe me, there is a reason. At some point, I plan to have many lists and then I plan to tie them all together so that all the many pages of this blog, some written long ago, can actually be found "within two jumps" from the home page. That would just make it easier, of course, for the casual user and for me. What is interesting over and over to me as I do this, though, is the fact that, as I go over these pages, I am a little surprised as to how much I have actually written in the last year and a half. And there are quite a few pages that I've completely forgotten about.

One page that's personally interesting to me (not disability related) is the page on the passing of the actor, Paul Gleason. Gleason was somewhat iconic in his role as the saturday detention teacher in the movie, The Breakfast Club, a movie that, around 1984 (I think I have the year right), seemed somewhat profound to people in their late teens and early twenties.

Anyway, here's the third list. And I should have a disability post following shortly.




Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Purpose of the medical exam
If it happens
To those
Inherent problems
Should you
A while back I came across this question
Purpose of the judge
New application not the same as appealing
Alzheimer's
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Hello back pain
More than one
can't change?
Doing it online
Effect of the web
Paul Gleason
PDF files
Expediting
Automatically turned down
More difficult without a doctor
Bad articles
How hard is it?
Two is unlucky
They happen in two ways
Who's that old guy?
Describing work