Wednesday, February 28, 2007



Ghost Rider...How about "Sleep Walker" instead

Have you ever been to a movie where it seemed as if the only thing on the principal actor's minds was "where's my check?". I've seen more than a few movies of this variety and, unfortunately, Ghost Rider, falls squarely into the category.

That's it. That my review in total. The movie just plain sucks. However, here are some comments by film reviewers.

...a sodden listless mess

Ghost Rider is the worst movie I have ever seen

In any case, the movie is $120 million worth of computer-generated spaghetti thrown at the wall. What sticks is a colorful, mesmerizing, at times breathtaking mess


Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Will I have to go to a mental exam if I apply for disability?
Representation on a disability Claim
Can you say the wrong thing during a social security consultative medical exam ?