Friday, December 08, 2006



A tornado in London?

I'm posting a link to this story because I found it amazing. I've never been to the UK (my wife has been to London), but it never occurred to me that they have tornadoes there. And it absolutely never would have occurred to me that a twister would set down in London. That sounds as odd as a tornado in New York City. But I majored in history, not meteorology. Perhaps they do get them there.

Here's the link to the story:Werewolves of Tornadoes in London




Return to the Social Security Disability SSI Benefits Blog




Other Posts

Will your age affect whether or not you will be approved for disability benefits ?
Why anyone can be represented on a disability or ssi claim
What are you paying for when you get a disability lawyer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a comment about the Tornadoes in London, apparantley central England gets more Tornadoes than 'Tornado Alley' in the US, but as they are a LOT smaller they go unnoticed.
Another thing going unnoticed in England is the rights of the disabled that use electric mobility scooters to travel on public transport.
See more at http://disabledwithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/atom.xml

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home